Sunday, June 13, 2010

In a class by myself

I am. In a class by myself. The summer class I'm taking toward my MBA pertains to the legal and regulatory environment of business, and I guess almost every other student of this college decided that was just too heavy of a topic for summer. Because only one other student registered for this class, and he isn't local, so he's not attending the classroom sessions; he's only participating online.

Last week, the instructor and I met to review the syllabus and so he could set the tone of the class. We were the only two people there. This week, he started lecturing and he lectured only to me. I'm being privately tutored.

Now I had some small upper-level classes when I got my undergrad degree from this college over 20 years ago, but this is new.

Needless to say, I'm making sure I do my preparatory reading for class!

2 comments:

Dan said...

It's going to be retty difficult to fall asleep in class too.

Although with dedication and some of those glasses with eyes painted on it I'm pretty sure you can do it.

Deb said...

I will do my best, sir!