Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I give up. Four weeks ago, all four of us were sick with vomiting and stomach symptoms. Two weeks ago, I got my nasty throat infection and found out I'm allergic to penicillin, and this week, I'm sick again. Last night, my stomach just didn't feel right when I got home from work.

By the time Greg finished making shrimp scampi for dinner, I didn't want any part of it. I was nauseous, in the bathroom, and at 10:30, I threw up. I made it through two pregnancies without throwing up once and now I've been tossing my cookies with some regularity. What is up with this crap.

The good news is that I felt slightly better after throwing up and I slept OK. I went to work today, despite feeling like someone beat me up.

I hate winter. I love spring. Is spring coming what it's going to take for this family, and especially me, to get healthy?

At least the rest of the family are OK. If you haven't heard, Julia has her second tooth, and she's sitting up for long, long periods of time now. Her favorite hobby is chewing on the remote control (don't tell her daddy). What have you been up to lately?

No comments: