Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Hello, yes, and how have you been?

I'm doing better, thank you. I've been doing my new job now for almost a month (including when I was being trained) and some things are now coming instinctually instead of "OK, pull out the notes, how do I handle that." Most of the time, I'm able to help people without having to look things up in front of them, which is also progress.

I "only" worked 10 hours today and I could have worked more, but didn't feel that I needed to. I could just be forgetting something huge that I need to take care of, but for the first time, I didn't leave work thinking, "oh my god, I should be staying to start on that huge pile."

The girls are thriving, despite not seeing much of me lately (not that they NEED me but I hope they've missed me). My husband is getting over resentment about being a most-of-the-time single dad because I got a huge raise last week, and the cat seems stable.

Life is pretty good.

No comments: