Thursday, August 07, 2008

Healthier

This morning, I heard a ruckus in the master bathroom that suggested a party was going on. I seriously didn't know what the heck was occurring, so I grabbed the cordless phone and headed upstairs, even though I suspected it was just the cats.

Oh, indeed. This morning, Greg was ready to take his four vitamin tablets and capsules when he realized that we were out of Dixie cups. He walked away and left the pills on the bathroom counter. It took the cats less than an hour to jump up and discover some small and yellow things that looked like fun to bat around. And so they did.

When I found them, Rabies was crouched over a fish oil capsule, licking it and batting it around the carpet. Simon had another capsule under his paw, I think vitamin E.

They've both gotten quite the boost to their metabolisms today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a flax seed oil capsule not vitamin E. Vitamin E is so seventies. Whenever I hear vitamin E I think of chest hair.

What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

So perhaps I should stop taking them then - and I thought it was just my age.