Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm not sure how to title this

Greg was picked up by some co-workers today for a seminar they are all attending. Me and the girls stood at the dining room window, as usual, and waved goodbye. Two men that the girls don't normally see waved back in a puzzled but friendly way from the front seat of the car.

Allie: Who was that in the car picking up Daddy?

Me: I don't know for sure, but it looked like one of them was Daddy's boss.

Allie: Oh, I know him. He has a face with interesting hollows and stuff. Like his face is sucked in.

Me: Hmmm, OK.

Allie: I wonder what it would be like to have hollows in your face like that.

Julia: I wonder what it would be like to be a boy.

Allie: Well, for one thing, you would have a lot more stuff in your privates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hah! That's hilarious!