Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Naughty, naughty

So I'm reading on the couch last night and the air conditioning starts lowering the temperature in the house so that it's more comfortable for us to sleep upstairs. I feel the cool air on the back of my neck and I decide to take out the green scrunchie holding my hair in a ponytail.

I want to make sure this scrunchie (my emergency purse scrunchie--it's a girl thing) gets back in my purse, so I balance the scrunchie on my knee until I finish the chapter, when I'll get up and put it away. I finish the chapter and my scrunchie is gone. I look around under my knee, under my butt, in the cracks between the couch cushions--no scrunchie. That's weird. I guess it'll turn up.

This morning, I get out of bed and on the floor between the bed and the door is my green scrunchie. Well, if the cats had to steal it to play with, at least they returned it dry!

No comments: