Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Allie's 10!

We had Allie's 10th birthday party on her birthday, Saturday, this year. We were very happy that Greg's parents, my parents, and my sisters (and Jeff too) were able to come and visit. We didn't play any dice, just some Wii, but I hope they all had a good time. That evening, since all the parents were staying in hotels, we took the kids to one to go swimming at the indoor pool.

Julia was very excited. She told me about four times that she'd gotten her swimsuit and she kept reminding me to get towels. I put that all in the bag and then she came toward me with the last thing she thought we needed before going to the pool--our big bottle of sunscreen.

Umm, that's OK, honey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Julia her pants are in the mail. Should receive them today or Friday. Have a good day!

Dan said...

Happy birthday Allie!!