Monday, March 08, 2010

Familius vomitus

Julia had something on Friday night that made her vomit repeatedly. She started eating again late on Saturday, a little.

Last night, Greg made a wonderful new dinner that mostly just he and I ate. The girls ate peanut butter.

Julia went to bed as normal and slept through the night. Allie started vomiting at 9:30 and vomited throughout the entire night, sometimes in sessions only 10 minutes apart. Greg started vomiting at 9:32 and he's still nauseous too. They're both home today.

And I'm OK. Though when I eat something, I'm always thinking whether I want to see that food again. If I can just stay healthy until after my class tonight - - -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Nothing worse than vomiting. Sure hope you don't get it and that the other two feel better soon.