Friday, April 25, 2008

Patient update

I haven't written about how Simon is doing lately. He's doing remarkably well. We've been very lucky.

Tuesday afternoon, Greg took him back to our vet and she removed his splint. He was pretty cautious with his leg at first but over the last few days, he's started using his leg more and more. He's running a little and going up and down stairs and even jumping some. I think he's really going to be OK. And all it cost us is--well, actually we still don't know how much it's going to cost us because our vet hasn't billed us yet. But it's just two office visits, X-rays, and the splint. And pain medication. That shouldn't be more than $300, right?

I'm waiting to see if he decides to jump over to the plant shelf again. And by the way, did I mention that Rabies occasionally jumps across too? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

JULIA LEE

Julia and Allie just came upstairs to get ready for bed and little Miss Lee typed her name by herself (with just some help on the double e). Some day, she's going for the world speed typing record. Today, not so much.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yikes, I think you might have to figure out a way to keep them from jumping over there.