Sunday, April 05, 2009

It's a blog war!

I know that I can't be as amusing as Dan in writing about our weekend activities, so I'll just wimp out and link to him instead.

And if Dan thought yesterday's activities were exciting, wait until we get to later today! The snow seems to be holding off so far (though the weather gurus are still projecting up to 5 inches), so our tentative plans for today include bowling.

How much more Wisconsin can you get than that. After all, until very recently we had the some kind of Bowling Hall of Fame in our glorious state. The news article I vaguely remember said they were moving because Wisconsin didn't offer enough tax breaks. So I guess my tax dollars aren't supporting bowling. How un-Wisconsinlike.

6 comments:

jjdaddyo said...

Maybe your congressman stuffed a few million into the stimulus bill for a deluxe WI Bowling Hall of Fame. It could be built right next door to the Institute of Bratwurst Arts and Sciences.

Jeannette said...

Will Kerry be able to buy my flip flop crocs or are the stores only filled still with snow shoes and wellies? I must say that your basement looks very comfortable for the guests much better than the ones we've ever had - which we mainly filled with junk.

Jeannette said...

PS that's basements not guests!

Jeannette said...

PPS although has Greg forgiven us yet for putting marmite in the gravy?

Deb said...

I believe he's forgiven you because everything tasted so good.

And the snowstorm was an almost complete bust. We got a dusting of snow and then it warmed up just enough to melt it away.

I'm sure Dan is so disappointed.

Anonymous said...

now I see it!