Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Brownies

That's what we ended up baking yesterday, after I did some cleaning. Today, I just need to finish the three bathrooms and yell at the girls until the living room is picked up and I think we're pretty much ready for the visit of the Hughes family tomorrow.

I hope they appreciate the new paint. Dang project took me almost four days and it was all for their benefit. Just theirs. Sheesh.

Other projects on the list for today--visits to the bank, post office, St. Vincent de Paul, library, laundromat (to wash some big comforters), grocery store and gas station. Goodness, I'd better get moving!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Well now they've arrived you can leave it all and enjoy the rest, especially as Greg seems to have the sun room project lined up for the Hughes.