Monday, July 21, 2003

As you may already know, Greg and I finally settled on baby names this past weekend. Now the only thing left on my list of things to do is to pack my suitcase, and I'm superstitious that if I do that too soon, I'll go into labor. We have 8 1/2 days left--I don't want to go into labor early because all of our plans are based on July 30.

At my doctor's appointment today, I got final instructions for my surgery next week. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but this c-section has to be better than last time, when I had a c-section after laboring for 12 hours and pushing/throwing up for almost 4 hours of that.

I am getting very curious to know the sex of this baby, too. That's really the only mystery--we know the probable birth date and time for this child. We're ready to welcome him or her home.

That's all for now--except to say that I don't know how Greg can stand to type at this computer table. It's wiggling back and forth slightly and squeaking as I work. Knowing my husband, I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to buy a replacement. I'd better just be quiet.

No comments: