Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Well, tomorrow is the big day. We finally get to meet our new baby. I'm 38 weeks along today. I finished up at work this morning and took the afternoon off to do a little laundry and some last minute picking up. I won't be going back until October.

The baby's room is ready, the bassinet downstairs is ready, my suitcase is mostly packed, I've called the insurance company regarding my admission, etcetera etcetera. Now we just have to wait until morning. Greg and I are supposed to check in about 5:45 a.m., and the baby should be born about 8:30 or so.

The admission nurse said we won't be back in our room until probably 11:00 or 11:30. Right now, Greg is planning on videotaping the birth, though none of you may ever see it, depending on what I think when I review it.

This family of three is about to become a family of four. Wish us luck as we begin this newest adventure!

No comments: