Thursday, September 21, 2006

Seasonal allergies

There are things about almost every season of the year that I very much dislike.

I don't like being cold in the winter and I don't like snow very much (except to look at and only if I have sunglasses) and I don't like ice and I don't like my car being filthy because of slushchunks and fizzback (ask my sister Pam).

I don't like summer because I don't like very hot weather and I don't like the sun very much (I burn very easily) and I don't like BUGS (especially mosquitos, but I'm also freaked out about ticks and Lyme disease).

I don't like autumn because it's a depressing time of year, everything dying and you know it's only going to get colder and it starts getting dark so early in the evening and you have to start wearing socks and shoes again (I'm big on going barefoot or wearing sandals).

My favorite season is spring (you knew there had to be one season I liked, right?). The days are getting longer and the grass is getting green and there's spring flowers (my absolute favorite flowers) and it's getting warmer and the sunlight just seems better.

What's your favorite season?

No comments: