Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A change of view

I've been wearing glasses more than contact lenses for the past few months, but I'm slowly changing back to wearing lenses more. Now I have a new factor to consider.

The other day, I was cleaning my glasses and one of the clear plastic nosepads ripped. I went to the optometrist to have it replaced and the nosepad they put in is just a bit thicker than the old one on the other side. This means that my glasses sit further off my face and higher.

This slight difference has completely changed the way I view the world and it's taking some getting used to. Do you think we should try this in Washington?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go back to the office have them put on two new nose pads. or next time you are at Wal Mart or Target they will replace the pads. Most of the time free. I know you guys go to target. Nan

Deb said...

Alas, our Target doesn't have an Optical Center.