Sunday, June 08, 2008

Feeling puny

We have experienced wave after wave of severe storms in the last few days, including a fun one that included hail on Thursday morning. Unfortunately, my car was damaged with little chips of paint missing all over. Fortunately, I have zero deductible on comprehensive, so it won't cost me anything but time to have it repaired. Still sucks.

It stormed Friday, but it stopped by the time I drove to my parents' house. It stormed Saturday, but we still had a wonderful morning and early afternoon at Bay Beach Amusement Park beforehand. It stormed Saturday night and today and it will tomorrow.

Mother Nature is definitely in charge these days. Duck and cover!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it make you feel worse if I tell you we are having some lovely weather here but I don't doubt that that could so easily change. Hope you and Greg are feeling better. I had laryngitis 2 weeks ago - Archie thought all his Christmases had come at once!

Deb said...

LOL, Jeanette. Glad to hear you're feeling fine and I'll just pretend I didn't hear the bit about the nice weather.

91 roads in our area are closed due to high water. One dam has failed and about six others are at risk of failing. The interstate going to Milwaukee has two lanes closed because of high water (that's a big deal). Things are not good and more storms are forecast for tonight and tomorrow.