Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So what's up?

Well, I'm just about ready to start applying for work. There are three positions that I'm aware of that I want to submit my resume for, but that document needs "The Greg Stamp of Approval." Since Greg writes for a living, I value his opinion (and proofreading skills). Last night, he took a quick look at it and said something about widows and orphans. I don't know what that means, but I'm sure Greg will bring everyone together into families without much trouble.

At my current job, every day is kind of an ordeal. I have things to do, they're not bad things, but needless to say I've lost my heart for it. I just want them to let me go. They recognize the knowledge I have in my head and that they should try to get that stuff passed on, but the way they've asked me to do that . . . Without going into details, I'm so discouraged by recent decisions that I certainly recognize our "relationship" has come to an end. I can't quit, or I won't get unemployment. At this point, I'm thinking I'll be done by next week--or maybe even this Friday, who knows. Just let me go, people!

Greg is starting a campaign for me to be released and it has a slogan: FREE DEBBIE! FREE DEBBIE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want me to send them a letter bomb?

Anonymous said...

Want me to send them a letter bomb?

Deb said...

Two letter bombs?

No, they seem to be on the way to ruin all by themselves. But thank you. I do appreciate the sentiment.