Tuesday, November 21, 2006

He's the man

I've written before about how I love James Bond movies, so it was really cool that Greg and I (like other people that Greg links to) were able to see the new Bond movie (for us, on Sunday night).

It was excellent. Long! Things kept moving, though, so it was very good. We were OK that we didn't get home to put the girls to bed as we had thought, because we were off having an adult mini-adventure, thank you very much. We very rarely get to go to adult movies.

I loved the first chase sequence. I liked it when he got the best of M. I liked it when he actually deferred jumping into bed with a woman to chase a clue, instead of forgetting what he was supposed to be doing. The airport scenes were cool.

OK, I really liked it. Greg did too, though it certainly showed Daniel Craig's torso more than it did any half-naked women.

Other than Sean Connery, I have a new favorite Bond. Not that any of the others were really a competition to Sean, but Daniel is. I can't wait for the next one!

No comments: