Sunday, November 23, 2008

What was this--guesses welcome

On the weekends, we let Julia sleep in Allie's full-size bed with her and we let both girls stay up later than usual. The result is that they normally talk and giggle for awhile in bed and as a result, they sleep in the next morning until 8:00 or so, which is a wonderful side benefit for Greg and me.

Last night, I couldn't tell if Julia was covered with blankets or not when I went up to bed. I stepped into Allie's room and the floor creaked. Julia flopped her arm over in her sleep and it landed on Allie's shoulder. Allie pushed up on her elbow and leaned over the edge of her bed to look intently at the floor for about 30 seconds.

What she was doing and what she was looking at, I have no idea. I don't even know if her eyes were open since I was on the opposite side of the bed. She says she doesn't remember doing it. I'll remember for awhile because I stood there laughing silently at her for more than a minute.

No comments: