Friday, July 06, 2007

Late agua

I don't know what it is. I drink some water during the day at work. I often drink water with dinner. But I don't drink enough water each day--not as much as the health police tell me I should.

So I guess that's why, in the evening about the time we tell the girls to get into their pajamas but before they actually have to go to bed, I get thirsty. I get a large glass out of water with lots of ice and I start drinking. It's not just me, either. Greg does the same thing, so we'll share the same glass. Then we go back and forth, debating over whose turn it is to get up and refill the glass from the refrigerator.

Greg drinks more than I do, and then he chews the ice cubes. If I get thirsty more after he starts that, I get another glass. Now if I could stop snacking when I'm drinking my water, I'd be doing something good for myself.

I delude myself that at least I'm doing it halfway right!

No comments: