Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Medicine all around

In our continuing fight against family illness, Julia and I are now on medication. Julia has been getting Tylenol intermittently for fever and she also has a nasty cough and runny nose, poor child. I called my dentist this morning because I have an infected cheek/face, and I'm on an antibiotic as a precaution. So I am quite ready for all the members of my family to regain their health, starting ohhh, now.

In other news, Allie seriously needs to work on her writing at school. Julia is going to waste away if she doesn't start eating something more substantial than cottage cheese and fruit snacks, and the weather is getting freezing cold again (in other words, back to normal January temps).

I think it's time for me to develop Seasonal Affective Disorder. Too bad I'm not a sunlamp person.

No comments: