Saturday, May 05, 2007

In our war, the latest salvo

We purchased a new grill this evening, and if we ever find our camera (Greg had it the last time I saw it!), I'll take pictures tomorrow while we assemble it. The last time we bought a grill, it took Greg and my dad together a total of 2 1/2 hours to make all the pieces fit together. This time, stickers on similar grills at another store said that assembly would only take 1/2 hour. I'll believe that when I see it.

We also purchased a very heavy bag of river rock and Greg worked up a sweat vacuuming the latest piles of dirt into the vacuum and then putting several inches of rocks into our lovely glazed pot.

I guess I'm crossing my fingers. I'm not really looking forward to digging those kitty graves in the backyard. We'd probably chase away our last neighbors who aren't already moving.

No comments: