Saturday, December 09, 2006

201

I've had this blog since June, 2003 and my last post about Julia learning to lie was number 200.

Dan at allthatcomeswithit.com, meanwhile, is at just under 200 posts and he started his blog in January of this year.

I've looked back and there were times in the past when I only blogged twice in a month. I've been doing a lot better recently, and it coincides with finally starting to feel like my work life is under control. That's somewhat under control for the first time in 2 1/2 years, by the way.

I just hope the crap doesn't hit the fan next year. I look at blogging as a way to keep family and friends informed of what our family is up to, but it's also a way to write down the little stories about our daughters that I won't remember in five years.

And don't ask me how I am with their baby books. So this, this is for them. I love you two!

No comments: