Tuesday, December 05, 2006

No smelly

Last night, we went shopping and bought our Christmas tree. It's going to be our Christmas tree for an indefinite period of time because it's a fake tree--my first fake tree ever.

Even when I lived alone for years, I always had a small real Christmas tree. And this one doesn't smell. It makes me sad, even though I realize it's a sensible decision. At least the cat likes it just as well.

We also had a rare occurrence last night. I've been navigating my way around life for probably about 33 or so years. Back then was when my dad gave me a map for the first time and explained how they worked.

I have a good sense of direction and, for example, manuveured Greg and me all over London and Paris without even once getting us lost or even turning us in the wrong direction.

But last night, we left a parking lot and I said, hey, we can avoid going back to the main road to get to Farm & Fleet if we cut through here, and Greg said, makes sense.

Umm, I got a little messed up. 10-13 minutes worth messed up. Oh, well. I guess I'm not perfect.

No comments unless you want to tell your own "getting lost" story!

No comments: