Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cheated again

We get food at Culver's quite a bit. Actually, we get food from Culver's way too much. It's very convenient to our house and we take advantage of that.

Today, we were cheated by Culver's. Greg wasn't hungry, so I got hamburger combos for me and Allie and a corndog combo for Julia, with onion rings. Julia really likes onion rings. I mean, really likes them.

The restaurant gave her french fries, despite the order tag, which was attached to our order, clearly stating onion rings. I thought she was going to cry. She thought one of the other bags were hers because she didn't see onion rings and when I told her they weren't, that she was going to have to eat french fries, you would have thought I told her she was going to have to eat dirt.

She was tired anyway because it wasn't long before her naptime and that added up to a volatile situation. So she decided to completely ignore her fries and eat her corndog, depressed. Such is the life of a 3-year-old. Nothing but disappointment.

No comments: