Sunday, April 08, 2007

Dreaming of a stripper pole

Last night, the girls and I were driving back from visiting my family when I saw a curious sight. There was a dairy farm by the side of the road (that's not the curious part, it is Wisconsin, of course).

Cows were gathered in the middle of a fenced-in area, eating (that's not the curious part either, I saw numerous cows eating dinner as we passed various farms). Their heads were all down, snuffling up feed off a concrete bench type structure that ran down the middle of the pen (still not curious).

The curious part was that there was one cow who stood on top of the bench structure, appeared to pose, and then tore down the "runway" as though she wanted to show off for the other ladies.

I've seen so many movies with anthropomorphic animals lately that I couldn't help ascribing her antics to the desire to show off, to show it all off, baby!

No comments: