Thursday, May 15, 2008

Caution - sick girl ahead!

Greg and I are going to the theater tonight to see "Spamalot." The tickets were a birthday gift to him way back in September. Thank goodness we didn't lose them in the meantime, which is no mean accomplishment in this house.

So we're off to the theater. You know, turn off your cell phone, no talking, don't get up during the performance, and for goodness sake, don't have a coughing fit and disturb everyone around you. Umm, yeah. About that last one?

I've been fighting a cold since Saturday. It really started kicking my butt on Monday night and I've been exhausted in the evenings this whole week, which makes it fun to try to get up the energy to clean our house (the in-laws are coming this weekend). My cold is now at the coughing stage--lots and lots of tasty, disgusting yellow and green phlegm. Obviously, my coughing can't be controlled to any large extent.

I'm sneaking in a bottle of water and crossing my fingers. Good thing that Greg and the girls got me that huge purse for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better and you enjoyed the show!