Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pamela Sue

My sister Pam reads my blog religiously, seeking updates on her little sister's life, anecdotes about her only nieces, and laughs from the latest things her brother-in-law has done. This is despite the fact that she doesn't have a cable modem. She doesn't have a dial up either. Broadband, nope. In fact, she probably doesn't know the difference between a cable modem and dial up. Pam doesn't own a computer.

Pam relies on my sister Claudette to call her (which trust me, she would be doing anyway) and to read her my latest blog entry. Pam hears about the latest photos that are online and about the movies Greg has posted on his blog, and she doesn't see any of it, unless she makes an effort to look the next time she's at Claudette's house (which trust me, she would be visiting anyway).

So this one's for you, Pam. Happy birthday (yesterday). I'm so glad you'll always be older than me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's dedication! Happy Birthday Pam...