Tuesday, August 12, 2003

So Raquel and Dwayne are having a baby. I'm very happy for them and I'm sure Raquel is over the moon. Dwayne--are you in shock or are you raring to go on this new adventure? Don't worry, I'm sure Raquel's whole personality won't change, at least not immediately. I would probably try to get those long motorcycle rides in pretty quickly, however!

Babies. They're fun. A lot of work, but fun and funny. Julia ate this morning, about an hour ago. I let her drink a little over an ounce while she made all her usual little sighs and squeaks, then put her up on my shoulder for a burp. She let out such a whopper, oh my! I looked around for the trucker who went with it. And when I laughed at her, she looked at me like, what? Never heard a burp before? Not like that, little one!

No comments: