Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm melting, I'm melting!

If the Wicked Witch of the West was made of the snow in our back yard, she'd be screaming this!

The snow in the front yard isn't melting so quickly, but that's the north side, so it's going to take awhile. If you get out away from the shade of the house, the snowbanks are coming down and down.

This makes Deb very happy.

Allie is worried though. She's heard us say that we hope there's snow on the ground so we can go sledding when Dan and Kerry come to visit. I keep reassuring her that it's going to get cold again and that we'll probably get more snow.

I think she may have had some kind of global warming lecture at school, because she sure doesn't look at me like she believes me. Don't worry, little girl, we live in Wisconsin---we're not done with winter yet.

No comments: