Saturday, March 10, 2007

Not so interesting confab

(My sisters are here for the weekend. Tell me what to write, Pam)

Talk about Simon catching dust in the sun. Giggle, giggle. Look at him, he's cute.

(How about talking about what it's like to be a guest in our home?)

I'm never a guest in your house. I haven't been here since July.

(You're a bad auntie.)

Oh, yeah, bad auntie. What am I doing today? Stop that, shut it off.

(She's going to spend money on shopping for my kids, FYI.)

We woke up this morning to a thunk and we think it was Rabies falling off the landing upstairs onto the front hall floor.

(Just like Simon a couple of weeks ago. My kittens aren't too smart.)

This is a really nice computer. Is that the newest thing, flat keys and that?

(It's because it's a laptop.)

Look at my bruise, Greg. It's getting better.

(Greg: How did you do that?)

Fell in the parking lot at work.

(Deb: she fell getting into her car, on a little very slippery patch of ice. The bruise is about four inches across. I guess I should get you some breakfast, Pam.)

No comments: